Norbury Park is a friendly tennis club based between Norbury and Thornton Heath.
We have four well-maintained hard tennis courts with floodlights.
There is plenty of tennis available for beginners, experienced players, juniors, and a lively mini-tennis programme for children.
All adult membership packages include use of the floodlights, and there are no additional charges to use the courts. Adults can pay annually or monthly, and there are discounts for students and out-of-town members.
Please read more about us on this site, or click here to join now.
Tennis Taster Offer
Think you might enjoy tennis but not ready to commit? Our amazing taster offer is just what you need.
For only £49 you get two months membership of Norbury Park PLUS 6 group lessons with one of our fantastic coaches or one individual lesson. Don’t delay, sign-up today!
Want to keep your kids fit and healthy? Tennis is a great way to have fun, make friends and get some exercise at the same time. We have a comprehensive group coaching programme for children of all ages and abilities. Click here for the details.
Millennium Cup – Norbury Park were Finalists Again in 2017
Norbury Park LTC topped the table, and was in the final of the Millennium Cup against our old adversaries Grafton Tennis and Squash Club.
Unfortunately this year a number of our key players were away for the final, so we didn’t win this time.
The Millennium Cup is a unique competition that provides friendly match play across all age groups over the summer between the five tennis clubs based in Streatham.
For more details on this year’s Millennium Cup please click here to visit the website.
Still Not Sure?
Here are 6 excellent reasons why you should take up tennis at Norbury Park in 2018:
- You will live longer! Tennis is great for physical, mental and emotional health keeping you young in body and mind.
- You will feel happier! Tennis gets the endorphins (happy hormones) flowing.
- It’s social – you will make friends and be part of a friendly and supportive club
- Tennis teaches you discipline, sportsmanship, and team work, plus it’s a sport you can play your whole life!
- The whole family can play – a great way to spend quality time with your partner and children.
- It helps you manage your weight. The constant movement in tennis burns calories and helps keep the weight under control
Sound good? Sign up now for our taster offer.